Fortifying sentence examples. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fortifying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fortifying.
- And surely of all smells in the world, the smell of many trees is the sweetest and most fortifying. (2)
- But now we suddenly hear that the Austrians are already masters of Caffaro, Bagolino, Riccomassino, and Turano, which points they are fortifying. (10)
- Emma read in it, that it would complete her happiness, possibly by fortifying her sense of security; and that seemed right. (10)
- Pasmer, fortifying her position. (9)
- Ripton was fortifying himself so as to forget him altogether, and the world as well, till the next morning. (10)
- She could not make out how nearly Ellen was to sharing the common dislike, or how far she would go in fortifying herself against it. (9)
- The ladies came forth bearing wine and minestra, meat and bread, on trays; and quiet eating and drinking, and fortifying of the barricades, went on. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fortifying. Perhaps also see a sentence for fronting and ways to use forgiving in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fortifying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.