Tonic sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use tonic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for tonic.
- I shall give you a tonic. (8)
- Latterly the bitter had become a tonic. (10)
- Look to me, I am the tonic. (10)
- So he requested to have the tonic strong, and he took one glass of it over the counter. (10)
- The thought was tonic for an instant and illuminated him springingly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for tonic. Perhaps also see a sentence for task and ways to use top in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use tonic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.