How do you use fretted in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fretted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fretted.
- And something beat within him in these days that with each throb fretted at the thinning shell. (8)
- Devereux remarked, and her horse fretted singularly. (10)
- Had he fretted her self-respect? (10)
- He had inherited the antipathy to the discussion of the money question, and fretted to find it unnecessarily prolonged. (10)
- I built up a fretted cathedral from what I imagined of him, and could pass entirely away out of the world by entering the doors. (10)
- It fretted and rendered her ill at ease. (10)
- Mainwaring, who, for your comfort, has fretted herself thinner and uglier than ever, is still here, and they have been all closeted together. (4)
- She fretted at it, and was her petulant self again in an epigrammatic note of discord. (10)
- She had, as she told her daughter, fretted so much on her account that she hardly knew whether she was glad to see her. (10)
- Sumfit, fretted as she was, was not impervious to the sound sense of the remark, as well as to the compliment. (10)
- The rain came in gray rings, through which we worked on the fretted surface of crumbling seas, heaving up and plunging, without an outlook. (10)
- They fretted; they relapsed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fretted. Perhaps also see a sentence for fiske and ways to use fronted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fretted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.