How do you use fro in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use fro in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fro.
- A cracked metallic tinkle answered her, but no one came; only a faint sound as of someone pacing to and fro. (8)
- As usual, when excited by anger, he swung his lower right arm to and fro, feeling the prominent muscles with his left hand. (5)
- Greta had crept in unobserved; and sat curled in a corner, with Scruff in her arms, rocking slightly to and fro. (8)
- He got up, came out of his corner, and walked to and fro on the tiger-skin before the fire. (8)
- He started to and fro. (10)
- In all these journeyings to and fro, many silent fathers and brethren fell in our way. (2)
- Murmuring couples passed them to and fro. (10)
- Over this, every afternoon, private carriages go spinning by, and ladies with card cases pass to and fro about the duties of society. (2)
- Pendyce remembered the sound she had heard of pacing to and fro. (8)
- Peter, tired of his journeys to and fro, urged him to press the business. (10)
- Riding to and fro, and chattering, and commotion, of which the margravine was the centre, went on, and the band played beautiful waltzes. (10)
- The Squire, letting go the bed-rail, paced to and fro. (8)
- The reply failing to come to him immediately, he began striding to and fro. (10)
- Within the porches lay a stagnant marsh of suppliants, through whose centre trickled to and fro that stream of ooze. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fro. Perhaps also see a sentence for fitting and ways to use frill in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fro in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.