Frivolous in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use frivolous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for frivolous.
- At present I choose to be frivolous. (10)
- Dress is at all times a frivolous distinction, and excessive solicitude about it often destroys its own aim. (4)
- He thought he must be a very light, shallow, and frivolous nature not to be utterly broken up by his disaster. (9)
- He was affable: therefore he was frivolous. (10)
- I do not expect you to relent, and, in fact, I should consider it rather frivolous if you did. (9)
- I know I am frivolous. (10)
- She prevailed with cognizant men and with the frivolous. (10)
- Take him for a frivolous public. (10)
- They were very much alike, and she objected to him that he was too light and frivolous. (9)
- Useless jugglers, frivolous players on the lute! (8)
- Yet more they mean to do, Success does not turn the heads of these Britons, as it would of your frivolous foreigners. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for frivolous. Perhaps also see a sentence for favour and ways to use frost in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use frivolous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.