Sentences for insignificant. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use insignificant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for insignificant.
- He was leaning there, looking intently down; his tall broad figure made the people on each side of him seem insignificant. (8)
- He was neat, insignificant, and nervously cheerful; with the eyes of a bird, that let you into no interior. (10)
- If a part is insignificant, the greater our credit in making anything of it. (4)
- If the early part of her life had been insignificant and wretched, its close should be grand and beautiful. (5)
- It is no insignificant contest when love has to crush self-love utterly. (10)
- It was no insignificant barrier, indeed. (4)
- March to make sure of the pale, slight, insignificant, amiable-looking youth in spectacles as the sovereign she was ambuscading. (9)
- The most trivial, paltry, insignificant part; the merest commonplace; not a tolerable speech in the whole. (4)
- When on the rope she was no insignificant personage. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for insignificant. Perhaps also see a sentence for identify and ways to use insanely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use insignificant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.