A sentence using the word paltry. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use paltry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for paltry.
- A rejection of the demand would have been infinitely wiser and better than this paltry compromise. (10)
- Everything that revolts other people, low company, paltry rooms, foul air, disgusting associations are inviting to you. (4)
- He has some paltry appointment, or is mad after some ridiculous idea of his own, and everything must be sacrificed to it! (10)
- On Saturday, describing some paltry adventure at a duck-hunt, he broke a plate into a score of fragments. (2)
- The greeting at the moment seemed to him paltry. (8)
- The most trivial, paltry, insignificant part; the merest commonplace; not a tolerable speech in the whole. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for paltry. Perhaps also see a sentence for promise and ways to use partook in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use paltry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.