How do you use pitiable in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use pitiable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pitiable.
- A pitiable and cruel reception for a woman upon such a mission! (10)
- Bennet was really in a most pitiable state. (4)
- But her situation rendered her pitiable. (10)
- He had great qualities, and his excess of scrupulousness was most pitiable. (10)
- Henry, in having such things to relate of his father, was almost as pitiable as in their first avowal to himself. (4)
- Her pitiable position appealed to the best of him; his inordinate desire of her aroused the worst. (10)
- Her eyelids shut, and she stood a white sculpture of pain, pitiable to see. (10)
- In that case, nothing could be more pitiable or more honourable than the sacrifices she had resolved on. (4)
- Pericles, convinced the ladies that his situation was as pitiable as their own. (10)
- She had scattered his brains; it was pitiable: but she was in the torrent and could not suffer a pause or a change of place. (10)
- The best way seems to me to get this pitiable angel to cut some ridiculous capers and present you another view of him. (10)
- These people get great sympathy from the public and the newspapers and their case is obviously pitiable. (7)
- This prisoner had a truly nerveless pitiable dejected air. (8)
- Thompson shook his head, and, with dolefully puckered visage and a pitiable contraction of his shoulders, rose slowly up from his chair. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pitiable. Perhaps also see a sentence for pitched and ways to use pie in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pitiable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.