Sentences with lamentable in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use lamentable in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lamentable.
- A woman like Lady Busshe, always prying for the lamentable, would have required no further enlightenment. (10)
- But he had no sooner entered the next bend of that obscure and winding avenue than the most lamentable, lusty cries assailed him. (8)
- It was a lamentable tale. (10)
- It was a lamentable, sound of screaming, as of some one in mortal terror, mixed with wild entreaties. (9)
- Lavender, Joe, and the car, which had begun to emit the most lamentable creaks and odours, redoubled theirs. (8)
- She and Lady Culmer gave out lamentable Ohs, while Miss Eleanor and Miss Isabel Patterne sketched the incident. (10)
- That long sleep of ours, we said, was really something laughable; we laughed at the recollection of it, a lamentable piece of merriment. (10)
- There is, if that is a lamentable matter, a loss of certain of our young tricks at fifty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lamentable. Perhaps also see a sentence for lily and ways to use landings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lamentable in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.