Sentences with unimportant in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use unimportant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for unimportant.
- He was pleased to hail her as his fair secretary, and when the letters were unimportant she wrote flowingly, happy to be praised. (10)
- I put it to you, dear Annette, is he so unimportant a person? (10)
- It is wholly unimportant who marries who, or whether anybody marries at all. (9)
- Safest for him, after all, was to lay fast hold of the particularly unimportant person he was, both there and anywhere else. (10)
- The process is probably not at all different, and to the philosophical mind the kind of result is unimportant; the process is everything. (9)
- The question of money was to me perfectly unimportant. (10)
- Where there is fortune to make the expenses of travelling unimportant, distance becomes no evil. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for unimportant. Perhaps also see a sentence for unmasked and ways to use underrated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use unimportant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.