Sentences using the word fronted. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fronted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fronted.
- A mate for the caress, an electrical heroine, fronted him. (10)
- As he fronted Barto, he motioned a finger to the curtain hangings, and Violetta, quick at reading signs, found his bare sword there. (10)
- At a safe distance he fronted his master steadily; almost admonishingly. (10)
- He did not expect it; still he fronted the risks. (10)
- Here there was no wire-coil to intercept us, so I fronted him quickly. (10)
- Passing round the door, she fronted her father. (10)
- She fronted the house, and while he speculated abstractedly, recognition rushed on him. (10)
- The great green mountain fronted her like a living presence. (10)
- The next moment he climbed the heights, and was peering at the mass of gloom that fronted the sky. (10)
- The sea of heads right up to the highest walls fronted her glistening, and she was mute as moonrise. (10)
- The telegraph office fronted the head of the street which they had ascended. (9)
- They fronted the advance of the procession. (10)
- Tilney, which immediately fronted the family pew. (4)
- When he fronted her again, she looked very fixedly, and set her head shaking. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fronted. Perhaps also see a sentence for fireside and ways to use frontier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fronted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.