Use the word gallop in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use gallop in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gallop.
- Away went his heart, not at a canter now, at a gallop, as one who sights the quarry. (10)
- But the thought of giving him pleasure, and of a gallop with hounds fortified intensely her feeling that she ought to go. (8)
- Eh bien, well, a bronze horse is come at a gallop from Berlin; sthat we know. (10)
- In wide sweeps, and with a swift and equable gallop, the ceaseless stream of water visits and makes green the fields. (2)
- Prince Leboo knew that he must go, and a good gallop reconciled me to circumstances. (10)
- She waited for the permission, and flew off at a gallop, waving back Laxley, who was for joining her. (10)
- Ten minutes later, the sunlight spread at a gallop along the hillside, scattering shadows and sparkles, and the day had come completely. (2)
- The fighting round the car in the avenue ceased; the driver whipped his horses into a gallop, and the place was left empty. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gallop. Perhaps also see a sentence for grip and ways to use gazing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gallop in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.