How to use galloped in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use galloped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for galloped.
- A hornet might have stung them both: they galloped over fallen trees, under low hanging branches, up hill and down. (8)
- And he galloped over the winter-dried grass of Richmond Park, fearing to be late. (8)
- He galloped after her on the scorched turf. (8)
- He dashed off a hasty letter by Tom to Belthorpe, and, mounting his horse, galloped to the Bellingham station. (10)
- He saw Bill Dennant, posting after them, and, seized by a sense of the ridiculous, lifted his hat, and galloped off. (8)
- Keeping in view the glint of the road, we galloped; rejoicing, both of us, to be free of the jog jog of the lanes. (8)
- Now and then, when near him, we galloped for the fun of seeing him nurse the bottle-pocket. (10)
- Off the bedevilled wretches pranced, and they kicked, they snorted, whinnied, rolled, galloped, outflying the wind, but not the dismal rider. (10)
- So for hours rode Farina in a silver-fleeting glory; while the Monk as a shadow, galloped stern and silent beside him. (10)
- The next moment he had galloped away. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for galloped. Perhaps also see a sentence for golden and ways to use gardiners in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use galloped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.