Gambling sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gambling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gambling.
- And I suppose you had lots of adventures with opera dancers and gambling. (8)
- Compared with gambling, the game of love was an idle entertainment. (10)
- He looked like that when he came to her in gambling scrapes. (8)
- It really is not gambling when yours is the counsel I follow. (10)
- Of the many forms of gambling known as insurance that called life insurance appears to have been the most vicious. (7)
- Our dauntless Lancastrian thundered like a tempest over a gambling tent, disregarded. (10)
- Potts thought him a rush compere, an adept of those dreadful gambling tables. (10)
- She had but a faint idea of the significance of gambling. (10)
- She was consciously ahead of them in the knowledge that her father had been, without the taint of gambling, a beneficent speculator. (10)
- The country seemed in for a spell of gambling and bankruptcies. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gambling. Perhaps also see a sentence for grudged and ways to use gauntlet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gambling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.