Sentences with gaped. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gaped in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gaped.
- He gaped after them in despair, and fell to stretching and shaking himself, rattling his lungs with loud reports. (10)
- He gaped blindfolded for anything, and she gave him the map of Europe in tatters. (10)
- Her mouth gaped, as if the fell creditor had her by the swallow. (10)
- How he had gazed and gaped at this ruin of his past intention; furtively nosing at the walls and stairway, appraising everything! (8)
- Nevil gaped at the empty magnanimity which his uncle presented to him as a remarkably big morsel. (10)
- No spot of harshness was on them save where a quarry South-westward gaped at the evening sun. (10)
- The youth gaped when he found his arm taken prisoner by the insertion of a small deliciously-gloved and perfumed hand through it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gaped. Perhaps also see a sentence for goodness and ways to use galloped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gaped in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.