Sentences using the word garden-gate. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use garden-gate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for garden-gate.
- A shout from her father at the open garden-gate, hurried on Rhoda to meet him. (10)
- Attendants were awaiting him at the garden-gate of a beautiful villa partly girdled by rising fir-woods on its footing of bright green meadow. (10)
- Scarcely had he closed the garden-gate when the noise of an opening window arrested him, and he called. (10)
- The garden-gate, whose lofty spikes he had so often crowned with empty water-bottles, failed to rouse him. (8)
- There was nothing but the white board above the garden-gate to speak of the history lying in her heart. (10)
- We have from her the poetry of the tasted life; excelling any garden-gate or threshold lyrics called forth by purest early bloom. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for garden-gate. Perhaps also see a sentence for glittered and ways to use gauntleted in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use garden-gate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.