Use gas in a sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use gas in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gas.
- But I can believe anything of natural gas. (9)
- Entering his dressing-room where the gas was also light and burning low, he went quickly to the other door. (8)
- Following, they ascended some wooden, fresh-washed stairs, and entered a large boarded room smelling of sawdust, gas, stale coffee, and old clothes. (8)
- He turned out the gas still burning in the passage outside their room. (8)
- It captured his imagination, filling his pride with a mounting gas. (10)
- That little gas blighter! (8)
- The gas was out, and the shopman lighted a very dim candle, to show them. (9)
- The curtains drawn and gas turned low. (8)
- The days are so short that a man does much of his business, and certainly all his pleasure, by the haggard glare of gas lamps. (2)
- There was a little gas cooking-stove, with cooking things ranged on it; a small bare table; and one large cupboard. (8)
- They might have been reflections of the gas jet above him, in metal nail heads; he gave them but little thought and resumed his reading. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gas. Perhaps also see a sentence for gathered and ways to use gardener in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gas in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.