How do you use reek in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use reek in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for reek.
- Before him in the sunlight a little shadow fled; behind him the reek of petrol seemed to darken the road. (8)
- He would always remember it, moonlit like that; and the faint sweet reek of the river and the shivering of the willow leaves. (8)
- I was tormented till now by the reek of the damned rising from under me. (10)
- It has the reek of stable straw. (10)
- The reek of petrol and of dung rose to her nostrils. (8)
- The sound of coarse talk and laughter floated out into air thick with the reek of paraffin and the scent of frying fish. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for reek. Perhaps also see a sentence for reminder and ways to use redoubtable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use reek in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.