Generations in a sample sentence. Journalists, readers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use generations in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for generations.
- A face once taken was taken for generations. (4)
- A portrait by a master hand might hand him down to generations as an ancestor to be proud of. (10)
- A supreme silence reigned in the bare room above those two men of different generations and of such strange dissimilarity of character. (8)
- Adam and fair Eve front the generations. (10)
- Each of its generations occupied nearly twice as long as those of less tenacious men. (8)
- He guaranteed, as it were, irresponsibility to numerous Forsytes of the third and fourth generations. (8)
- March answered from her eight generations of New England ancestry. (9)
- There may be better pictures in the National Gallery; but not a painter among the generations had a better heart. (2)
- This is nothing more than the tendency of the generations downward from the ideal. (10)
- Unto the third and fourth generations. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for generations. Perhaps also see a sentence for giggling and ways to use gets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use generations in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.