Gleamed in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gleamed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gleamed.
- Across the shadowy fields a pale sheet of water gleamed out in moonlight. (8)
- And all around was the same soft dusk wherein the flowers in her hair and round her waist gleamed white! (8)
- Her bare feet gleamed, her hair shone gold against her nightdress. (8)
- His dark brown eye was fixed upon the door, and round it gleamed a crescent moon of white. (8)
- On viewing the intruders, she laid those ears back, and a little vicious star gleamed out at the corner of her eye. (8)
- One held out her hand to another, and in so doing their beautiful, rounded arms often gleamed beneath the crest of a surge. (5)
- Past rocks, trees, dwellings, past a lighted house that gleamed and vanished. (8)
- She had her lips tight in a mere lip-smile, and her eyes gleamed with provocation. (10)
- The walls gleamed pale with knightly harness, habergeons gaping for heads, breastplates of blue steel, halbert, and hand-axe, greaves, glaives, boar-spears, and polished spur-fixed heel-pieces. (10)
- The water gleamed with dashes of red, and red, too, were many of the stones protruding above the surface. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gleamed. Perhaps also see a sentence for giving and ways to use gloom in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gleamed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.