Glee sentence example. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use glee in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glee.
- A solemn glee possessed my mind at this gradual and lovely coming in of day. (2)
- And at the discomfited, half-hostile stares on their rouged and powdered faces, Gyp felt a wicked glee. (8)
- At the expression on her face, he wilted away from her, and again she felt that wicked glee at having hurt him. (8)
- But Gyp felt no glee now. (8)
- He cared nothing for that; the spectacle pleased, and he danced with glee in imitation of the wavering flames. (1)
- Hence its glee at a catastrophe; its poor stock of mercy. (10)
- It signified brisk news to him, and prospect of glee to propitiate any number of devils. (10)
- Knightley at a little distance, and was arranging himself for settled conversation, while smiles of high glee passed between him and his wife. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glee. Perhaps also see a sentence for gruffly and ways to use glum in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glee in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.