Sentences with merriment in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use merriment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for merriment.
- A happy party it appeared to her, all interested in one object: cheerful beyond a doubt, for the sound of merriment ascended even to her. (4)
- And the Countess can look a profound merriment with perfect sedateness when there appears to be an equivoque in company. (10)
- I confess the news caused me both pain and merriment. (2)
- I waited for a moment, till the first burst of their merriment over, I should obtain a clue to the jest. (6)
- That long sleep of ours, we said, was really something laughable; we laughed at the recollection of it, a lamentable piece of merriment. (10)
- There was little time, however, for the indulgence of any images of merriment. (4)
- They were both laughing convulsively, and they ran down to meet us in yet wilder throes of merriment. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for merriment. Perhaps also see a sentence for millionaire and ways to use mediaeval in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use merriment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.