Good-humoured sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use good-humoured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for good-humoured.
- Brinkley, shaking with good-humoured pleasure in her joke. (9)
- But he will always be pressing forward, and Thackeray restrained him as much as could be done, in the manner of a good-humoured constable. (10)
- Either of them would, in all probability, make him an affectionate, good-humoured wife. (4)
- Elton is good-humoured, cheerful, obliging, and gentle. (4)
- He inquired in a friendly, though general way, after her family, and looked and spoke with the same good-humoured ease that he had ever done. (4)
- He looked a little like a devil, with his dark, clipped, pointed beard; a sleepy one though, and good-humoured, with fine eyes, unexpectedly intelligent. (8)
- He was rather a fresh-faced man, of the Saxon colouring, and at a distance looking good-humoured. (10)
- His countenance was thoroughly good-humoured; and his manners were as friendly as the style of his letter. (4)
- Miss Bates was very chatty and good-humoured, as she always is, though she speaks rather too quick. (4)
- Mrs Smith gave a most good-humoured acquiescence. (4)
- One or two rattled, and one was such a good-humoured fellow that Adrian could not make him ridiculous. (10)
- She must be teaching Temple to skate figures in the frost, with a great display of good-humoured patience, and her voice at musical pitches. (10)
- So this affair began; inoffensively at the start, for my lord was good-humoured about it. (10)
- Thorpe was a widow, and not a very rich one; she was a good-humoured, well-meaning woman, and a very indulgent mother. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for good-humoured. Perhaps also see a sentence for grunted and ways to use goose in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use good-humoured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.