How do you use gouty in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gouty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gouty.
- Adieu, dearest of friends; may the next gouty attack be more favourable! (4)
- But the General is old, gouty, out of the lists. (10)
- Her father was a gouty general of infantry in the diplomatic service, disinclined to unnecessary disputes, out of consideration for his vehement irritability when roused. (10)
- I have this moment heard that the Crofts are going to Bath almost immediately; they think the Admiral gouty. (4)
- Squire Blancove, who lived there, was an irascible, gouty man, out of humour with his time, and beginning, alas for him! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gouty. Perhaps also see a sentence for gnarled and ways to use gold in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gouty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.