Sentences for governing. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use governing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for governing.
- He could not have both; it is the law governing princes and pedestrians alike. (10)
- Recent events had given me the assurance that in my search for my father I was subject to a special governing direction. (10)
- Such was his governing idea. (10)
- The House and the country are the sentient frame governing the mind of the politician more than his ideas. (10)
- To spare Henrietta from agitation seemed the governing principle. (4)
- Whether more active, is a question asking for your notions of the governing element in the composition of man, and of hid present business here. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for governing. Perhaps also see a sentence for gales and ways to use goodness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use governing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.