A sentence for the word graffenreid. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use graffenreid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for graffenreid.
- Captain Graffenreid dodged and threw up his hands to one side of his head, palms outward. (1)
- Captain Graffenreid lay alongside the dead man, from beneath whose breast flowed a little rill of blood. (1)
- Captain Graffenreid stood at the head of his company, the dead man at his feet. (1)
- Captain Graffenreid understood: the sounds were musketry and artillery. (1)
- For the forbearance Captain Graffenreid was conscious of a sense of gratitude. (1)
- From his position at the right of his company in the front rank, Captain Graffenreid had an unobstructed outlook toward the enemy. (1)
- That moment Captain Graffenreid pitched heavily forward upon the dead man and died. (1)
- The sergeant in the rear rank, immediately behind Captain Graffenreid, now observed a strange sight. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for graffenreid. Perhaps also see a sentence for griefs and ways to use grandly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use graffenreid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.