Use grain in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use grain in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grain.
- A grain of malice would have sent county faces and characters awry into the currency. (10)
- But if he had valued you half a grain less, he might have won you. (10)
- But the bare fact that her behaviour demanded a line of policy crossed the grain of his temper: it was very offensive. (10)
- Caroline Grandison, and the rough grain of hopefulness in her youngest daughter, spurred him to think of his duties, and see what was going on. (10)
- His part is to attend the sacking of the three kinds of grain for ever sieving out. (8)
- If it were still against the grain with her, had he not feelings to subdue, injury to forgive, pain to forget? (8)
- In his stubborn mind a wheel seemed turning, grinding out his memories to the last grain. (8)
- It goes very much against the grain with me that the name of a witness should ever be suppressed. (8)
- Now, I offer you a chance to go with the grain. (9)
- O the glad refresher of the grain! (10)
- The old gardener had finished his job of mowing, and came with a little basket of grain to feed the doves. (8)
- Tramps of the philosophical order, who are the practically sagacious, prefer tough grain for the teeth. (10)
- Violetta has not one grain of love for her country; but she can be made to serve it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grain. Perhaps also see a sentence for gates and ways to use gratuitous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grain in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.