Sentences with humor in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use humor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for humor.
- Breen could not feel the humor of the predicament. (9)
- Flora, whose sense of humor seldom deserted her, held the more comfortable theory that there was nothing to be done as yet. (8)
- His wife would not chill the ardor of his early Anglomania, and in this, as in everything, she wished to humor him to the utmost. (9)
- How pleasant was that impersonal humor which made her superior to other wives! (8)
- It was, in fact, hardly the moment for the expression of Western humor. (9)
- She is a good deal like you, but with the sense of humor left out. (9)
- That did not stir any sense of humor in the man. (1)
- The careless good humor that had prompted him to accept the trust of the dead man had given place to a fixed habit of melancholy. (1)
- The pathos appears false and strained; the humor largely horseplay; the character theatrical; the joviality pumped; the psychology commonplace; the sociology alone funny. (9)
- The scientist was in rare good humor. (1)
- The woman yielded: lacking the gift of humor she could not hold out against his kindly badinage. (1)
- Then, I suppose it was the interfusion of humor through so much of it, that made it all precious and friendly. (9)
- They were in a pleasant humor: some one had just finished a funny story about a man cut in two by a cannon-shot. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for humor. Perhaps also see a sentence for highbury and ways to use humiliating in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use humor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.