Sentences with seed. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use seed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for seed.
- Can I save him from the seed he has sown? (10)
- Enough that the seed was in him. (10)
- I spoke of seed sown. (10)
- She was fond of Carlo, as greatly occupied minds may be attached to an old garden where they have aforetime sown fair seed. (10)
- The man taxed his expiring breath to sow seed of life. (10)
- The words she uttered were pure thanks; it was the tone which sent them winged and shaking seed. (10)
- We do not worship it that its seed may be sown in us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for seed. Perhaps also see a sentence for soil and ways to use seas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use seed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.