Grange in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use grange in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grange.
- He attempted a diversion with the canal boats, and tried to bring forward the subject of Rudder Grange in that connection. (9)
- He must have had the appearance of a drunken man to persons observing him from the Grange windows. (10)
- He told us that you were with your grandfather, and I must see Riversley Grange, and the truth is you must take me there. (10)
- It was first a grange of Whitekirk Abbey, tilled and inhabited by rosy friars. (2)
- Our room was richer to me than all the Grange while these performances were going forward. (10)
- The pair appeared before us fondling ineffably next day, neither one of them capable of seeing that our domestic peace at the Grange was unseated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grange. Perhaps also see a sentence for gauntlets and ways to use grateful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grange in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.