How do you use granite in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use granite in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for granite.
- A sober corner, with a massive queer-shaped cross of grey rough-hewn granite, guarded by four dark yew-trees. (8)
- He cast a cold look on his uncle talking with Cecilia: granite, as he thought. (10)
- He really seemed granite among the turbulent waves. (10)
- His facer looked granite. (10)
- She looked up at the building; a monstrous granite tomb, all dark. (8)
- The thundering torrent stilled their sensations: and the water, making battle against great blocks of porphyry and granite, caught their thoughts. (10)
- They can melt granite, they can freeze fire. (10)
- They saw that word like a gigantic granite block suspended over them, and slowly coming down. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for granite. Perhaps also see a sentence for gloves and ways to use grounded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use granite in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.