Sentences with grievously in them. University students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use grievously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grievously.
- As I said, I am grievously offended by deception. (10)
- Crawford grievously; and Julia, unengaged and unemployed, felt all the right of missing him much more. (4)
- He could not deny that he had grievously disappointed her in several ways. (9)
- I need not say how grievously this piece of intelligence disappointed me, and for a minute or two I could not collect my thoughts. (6)
- Most grievously was she humbled. (4)
- The struggle searched her through: bared her weakness, probed her strength; and she, seeing herself, suffered grievously in her self-love. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grievously. Perhaps also see a sentence for gradual and ways to use granting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grievously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.