A sentence for the word wretchedly. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use wretchedly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for wretchedly.
- Cornelia was very pale, and stood wretchedly in contrast among the faces. (10)
- Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind! (4)
- He had thought her wretchedly altered, and in the first moment of appeal, had spoken as he felt. (4)
- He went straight to the door, which he opened with alacrity, and mimicking very wretchedly her words of adieu, stood prepared to bow her out. (10)
- I am grown wretchedly thin, I know; but I will not pain you by describing my anxiety; you have seen enough of it. (4)
- Often wretchedly he watches the young men of his own age trooping to their work. (10)
- These are thoughts and these are deeds >which give emotional warmth and colour to the ejecter members of a population wretchedly befogged. (10)
- When there, though looking most wretchedly, she ate more and was calmer than her sister had expected. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for wretchedly. Perhaps also see a sentence for withered and ways to use wrap in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use wretchedly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.