Sentence using the word grinned. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use grinned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grinned.
- And then he grinned from sheer disgust. (8)
- Boardman grinned, with sparkling eyes. (9)
- Farmer Blaize threw up his chin, and grinned grimly. (10)
- Outside the Mirabell Garden he caught sight of Kasteliz and grinned at him. (8)
- Temple, sitting opposite, grinned cheerfully at times to encourage our spirits; he had not recovered from his wonderment, nor had I introduced him. (10)
- The man grinned, and shook his head. (8)
- They grinned delightedly, and said I must be back to see them break up camp in the evening. (10)
- When I saw the views of Italy they danced and grinned up and down the pictures. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grinned. Perhaps also see a sentence for glass and ways to use grasps in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grinned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.