A sentence using the word grinning. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use grinning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grinning.
- Berry in the background bobbing, there was Martin Berry bowing, there was Tom Bakewell grinning. (10)
- But, by train, for he would not have that fat chap Beacon grinning behind his back. (8)
- Checco snatched his hat from his attentive friend grinning, and was away in a flash. (10)
- I marched on through the grinning crowd, with the step of a martyr. (6)
- I see a ring of monkeys grinning. (10)
- Look at these grinning wretches! (9)
- The architect was grinning behind the fumes of his cigarette. (8)
- The streak of lightning had flashed its clear uncanny gleam on bare bones with grinning spaces between, the disguising flesh was gone…. (8)
- What was he grinning at? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grinning. Perhaps also see a sentence for ground-floor and ways to use grouped in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grinning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.