Grip example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use grip in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grip.
- But against the grip of this love she never dreamed of fighting now. (8)
- Full many a hero of the alehouse, anciently amenable to leg-and-foot imprisonment in the grip of the parish, has presented as respectable an air. (10)
- He had every opportunity for observing the grip Pippin had over everything. (8)
- In the grip of those heavy hands was such quivering force! (8)
- It proved how men may by power of grip squeeze raptures out of pain. (10)
- It seemed to her that it would never end, that she would never get free of that grip, away from that stammering, whispering voice. (8)
- Look out for their grip! (8)
- One arm he could move now; but he could not grip the bottle nearly tight enough to put it down. (8)
- She could have writhed, and cried out; instead, she tightened her grip on the handle of her bag, and smiled. (8)
- The pain of this thought made him grip the railing, and grit his teeth, to keep himself from crying out. (8)
- Young men straining at thought, in the grip of their sensations, reach this logical conclusion. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grip. Perhaps also see a sentence for gently and ways to use grievous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grip in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.