Grudge sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use grudge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for grudge.
- But how shall a man grudge any one sensations he has so keenly felt? (8)
- He bears a grudge against his country. (10)
- He bore his parents no grudge in this hour of his distress. (8)
- He was ashamed of his grudge, whatever it was, and this may have made him overdo his expressions of pleasure. (9)
- His name is not mentioned, but Stevenson and I had against him a grudge of very old standing. (2)
- I do not grudge him his breath or his chances; but why should these men take so much killing? (10)
- It revived the old grudge against his father for having estranged himself. (8)
- Jeff himself seemed to have no grudge. (9)
- She had always kept the grudge of that up her sleeve, as it were, and used it commercially. (8)
- This gave her a secret grudge against him, a feeling that it was not she who was to blame. (8)
- Who could grudge it them? (8)
- Yet, if they find warmth therein, who would grudge them those years that they have so guarded? (8)
- You look perfectly well; and if you insist upon going, I shall know that you bear a grudge against Edward for not arresting him. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for grudge. Perhaps also see a sentence for guaranteed and ways to use grave in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use grudge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.