Sentences with guarding. University students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use guarding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guarding.
- After breakfast she took a book and sat in the open window, whence she could see the poplar-trees guarding the entrance. (8)
- Aunt Juley supposed their Yeomanry would be very busy now, guarding the coast, though of course the Boers had no ships. (8)
- Guarding himself with his pale smile, he stood watching. (8)
- I was merely imagining the possible resources of invention in providing for the increase of advertising while guarding the integrity of the planet. (9)
- Nataly nevertheless was approved for guarding her throat from the nightwind. (10)
- She is down on it like the lightning, quick as she is in her contracted circle, politeness guarding her from a riposte. (10)
- They were limes, guarding still within them their honey bloom. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guarding. Perhaps also see a sentence for goren and ways to use guessed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guarding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.