Examples of guidance sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use guidance in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for guidance.
- Barmby prayed at heart for guidance further. (10)
- Gregory did not sleep, and he did not find peace in the prayers he put up for guidance. (9)
- He had come there unconsciously, groping for anchorage and guidance in this sudden change of relationship between him and his daughters. (8)
- Her faith in his guidance was equal to her dependence. (10)
- His thoughts drove here and there, fearful, angered, without guidance; he did not pray. (8)
- It answered intelligibly and comfortingly at last, telling her of proof given that she could repose under his guidance with absolute faith. (10)
- It must have been guidance, for in my bed there lay my sister, and I could not leave her, I love her so. (10)
- It was but an inconsiderable burn before we left its guidance. (2)
- It was evident that she had no use for his guidance. (8)
- Let anything be doubted rather than the good guidance of the man who was her breath of life! (10)
- Seek counsel and guidance to-night, as you have done before with me, and profited, I think. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for guidance. Perhaps also see a sentence for grass and ways to use gulfs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use guidance in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.