A sentence for the word auspices. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use auspices in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for auspices.
- All the auspices are good. (10)
- Many a character of the happiest auspices has irreparable mischief done it by the ordinary honeymoon. (10)
- Seymour Austin declared to be the most delusive of electoral auspices; and it proved so. (10)
- The wind fell during dinner, and the sky remained clear; so it was under better auspices that I loaded Modestine before the monastery gate. (2)
- Under these unpromising auspices, the parting took place, and the journey began. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for auspices. Perhaps also see a sentence for artists and ways to use aught in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use auspices in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.