Sentences for patronage. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use patronage in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for patronage.
- Darcy had considerable patronage in the church, and his cousin could have none at all. (4)
- He was a very handsome little fellow of distinctly dignified presence, and Westover was aware at once that here was not a subject for patronage. (9)
- He, the object of their kindness, education, patronage, inspired their fear. (8)
- It was patronage, in its right sense. (10)
- March now submitted farther, and even suffered some patronage from her, which in another mood she would have met with a decided snub. (9)
- Patronage they call it. (10)
- Redworth for the post of secretary to an old Whig nobleman famous for his patronage of men of letters. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for patronage. Perhaps also see a sentence for pan and ways to use passport in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use patronage in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.