How do you use habitual in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use habitual in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for habitual.
- He lost the art of observing himself: the wrinkling up and dropping of his brows became his habitual language. (10)
- He was followed in the last possible train by Cuthcott, the advanced editor, in his habitual hurry, and Lady Maude Ughtred in her beauty. (8)
- He was one of those Americans whose habitual conception of life is unalloyed prosperity. (9)
- His habitual air of happy pride, of indignant contentment rather, could easily be overdone. (10)
- His daughter being absent, he had visited the cupboard merely to satisfy an habitual curiosity. (10)
- I know no one more entitled, by unpretending merit, or better prepared by habitual suffering, to receive and enjoy felicity. (4)
- If so, did the fact argue habitual destitution, or merely habitual leisure? (9)
- In a large easy chair sat a florid-looking old man, with a face in which pain and habitual ill-temper had combined to absorb every expression. (6)
- It has become habitual to me; I rather like it. (7)
- Smoothing dawn his mottled grey beard with quieting hands, he took refuge in his habitual sententious irony. (10)
- The company he belonged to left town in the adversity habitual with them. (9)
- The horses were the great attraction for them, and, perhaps in concession to their habitual destitution in this respect, the riding was providentially very good. (9)
- To avoid people, if she could, had become habitual to her now. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for habitual. Perhaps also see a sentence for heinrich and ways to use happen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use habitual in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.