Sentences using the word inveterate. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use inveterate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for inveterate.
- And I am the inveterate rebel! (10)
- From the inveterate contralto of the interview, she rose to pure soprano in describing her own action. (10)
- I was thus fairly launched into my inveterate habit, and nothing could arrest my progress. (6)
- Inveterate when following up her passion for vengeance, she was fanatical in responding to the suggestions of remorse. (10)
- My insight is inveterate. (10)
- What secret instincts are responsible for this inveterate distaste? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for inveterate. Perhaps also see a sentence for independence and ways to use inscrutable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use inveterate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.