Sentences for habitually. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use habitually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for habitually.
- He drank not, abstained from fleshly intercourse, and habitually spoke the truth. (8)
- His lawyerish mind habitually put two and two together. (8)
- His long, lined face, with very heavy moustaches, wore habitually a peevish look. (8)
- His sensations habitually shaped themselves in accordance with those two permanent requirements of his nature, liking for adventure, and hatred of tyranny. (8)
- Lavender, who habitually spoke, the truth, looked at him with a sort of horror. (8)
- Leaner, of course, and does not habitually straddle. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for habitually. Perhaps also see a sentence for hair and ways to use handled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use habitually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.