Sentences with haggard in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use haggard in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for haggard.
- He looked positively haggard. (8)
- He stuck to the Ring till he was haggard with fatigue. (10)
- His face was pale and haggard. (8)
- I felt about until my hand encountered a stout branch, and to this I tied Modestine, a haggard, drenched, desponding donkey. (2)
- In the morning he came back, looking spent and haggard. (9)
- It did not look haggard; it looked very much as it always did. (9)
- Lavender, into whose mind there had instantly rushed a flood of public utterances, stood gazing at her haggard face in silent sympathy. (8)
- The days are so short that a man does much of his business, and certainly all his pleasure, by the haggard glare of gas lamps. (2)
- The man of the omnibus was there with haggard eyes. (2)
- The poor fellow was in an effect of belated summer as to clothes, and he looked not merely haggard but shabby. (9)
- Tyrolese and Italian soldiers were gibing at her haggard companion when she entered the carriage. (10)
- Van Diemen came down to breakfast looking haggard and restless. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for haggard. Perhaps also see a sentence for highway and ways to use harville in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use haggard in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.