Use the word gaunt in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use gaunt in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gaunt.
- And next morning the men, with Gaunt and a big, dark fellow, called Tulley, for spokesmen, again proffered their demand. (8)
- At least, he had not been hunted by that gaunt chalk-quarry ghost since his peep into the room. (10)
- Away on the left, a gaunt tower stood in the middle of the street. (2)
- Into whose household Wilmet Gaunt had gone. (8)
- It turned out to be Boleskey, who, on a gaunt white horse, looked like some winged creature. (8)
- Near the edge of the coppice Tom Gaunt was lopping at some bushes. (8)
- Suppose fortune had reversed them at birth, the Gaunt or Tryst would by now have it and the Malloring would not. (8)
- The tall, gaunt landlady admitted her. (8)
- Their gaunt limbs were clothed in rags; each had a stick, and some sort of dirty bundle tied to it. (8)
- Then suddenly some young man with gaunt violence in his face would pass, pushing his barrow desperately, striding fiercely by. (8)
- They halted behind Gaunt, touching their forelocks, shuffling a little, and looking sidelong at each other. (8)
- To his left a man sat reading, with his elbows on the corners of a journal, and his gaunt shoulders raised almost to his eyes. (8)
- To look at him and old Gaunt, one would not have thought they could be son and father, a relationship indeed ever dubious. (8)
- Tom Gaunt rustled the greenish paper he was reading, and his little, hard gray eyes fixed his father. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gaunt. Perhaps also see a sentence for grip and ways to use gazing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gaunt in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.