Examples of lank sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lank in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lank.
- A wren warbles, and flits through the lank drenched brambles; hill-side opens green; elsewhere is mist, everywhere expectancy. (10)
- And, hunting for handkerchief he wiped his brow; then, bending sorrowful and lank over the dead man, he too turned and hurried out. (8)
- Face, voice, lank arms, chicken neck: what a sepulchral sketch of him! (10)
- He was about to raise the lank white hand to his lips. (10)
- He went to the glass and tried to part his hair with his fingers, but being rather fine, it fell into lank streaks. (8)
- Mountain-shadows were thrown out, and long lank shadows of cypresses that climbed up reddish-yellow undulations, told of the sun coming. (10)
- Pericles, who looked lean and lank beside her, and gesticulated in his wildest manner. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lank. Perhaps also see a sentence for lizards and ways to use lashed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lank in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.