Sentence with word pinched. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use pinched in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for pinched.
- Beaton lit a cigarette which he pinched nervously between his lips before he spoke. (9)
- But when June came down, her face was pinched and piteous; there was a strained, pathetic look in her eyes. (8)
- For the pinched are here, the dinnerless, the weedy, the gutter-growths, the forces repressing them. (10)
- Pendyce stopped; a flush suffused her cheeks; she had pinched herself violently beneath the bedclothes. (8)
- The watchful, pinched features of the poor pale little man bloomed unnaturally, and his unintelligible eyes sparkled as he emptied his glass. (10)
- There were dark marks beneath her eyes; her face was altogether rather pinched and pitiful. (8)
- Ventnor sat in an armchair on the opposite side of the fire; and, finding a kind of somnolence creeping over him, pinched himself. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for pinched. Perhaps also see a sentence for preserving and ways to use pistol in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use pinched in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.