Sentence with word hapless. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use hapless in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for hapless.
- Half the confusion and fever of the world comes of this vendetta he declares against the hapless innocents who have once done him a wrong. (10)
- He never made the least of that trouble which so abounds for the hapless editor from narrower-minded contributors. (9)
- I am not sure but the horror of the spectators read more indignation into the subjects of the hapless drolling than they felt. (9)
- It had a hapless look, as of one to whom such a thing ought not to have happened. (8)
- My dear friend, are you to become that hapless kind of outcast, a champion of lost causes? (8)
- No dog, indeed, leads such a hapless life as theirs; and ah! (9)
- The fatigue was wholesome, and I was so bad a shot that no other creature suffered loss from my gain except one hapless wild pigeon. (9)
- The injured and hapless visage that met his eye disarmed him. (10)
- The publisher, with a modesty very ungrateful to me, had abdicated his office of host, and I was the hapless president, fulfilling the abhorred. (9)
- There was a hapless company of players in the town from time to time, and they came to us for their printing. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for hapless. Perhaps also see a sentence for hooted and ways to use hare in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use hapless in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.