Use the word happening in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use happening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for happening.
- All this would soon be happening to himself! (8)
- Great things are happening and I am agitated. (10)
- I looked out to keep something happening, you know. (9)
- The Countess came out on the first landing; she saw what was happening. (10)
- The Miss Musgrove, that all this has been happening to. (4)
- There was no fun in meeting; it would never be happening every other Sunday, and oftener, by sheer toss-penny accident. (10)
- They read the vilest of those town papers, and they put their two and two together of what is happening in and about. (10)
- What a peony regards as a natural happening to a peony, she watches with awe when it happens to the lily. (8)
- What is happening there? (9)
- What was happening to him of late? (8)
- Whatever might be happening underneath, there must be no confession of that. (8)
- When young Morland showed, by following her about with his eyes, what was happening to him, Noel was pleased. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for happening. Perhaps also see a sentence for horsewhip and ways to use hatred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use happening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.